1) Cao, B. Q., et al. (2009). "A service-oriented QoS-assured and multi-agent cloud computing architecture." Cloud Computing: 644-649.
2) Cheng, H. C., et al. (2012). "A Novel Service Oriented Architecture Combined with Cloud Computing Based on R-OSGi." Human Centric Technology and Service in Smart Space: 291-296.
3) Rodríguez, S., et al. (2010). "Cloud Computing Integrated into Service-Oriented Multi-Agent Architecture." Balanced Automation Systems for Future Manufacturing Networks: 251-259.
4) Tai, S. (2011). "Cloud service engineering: a service-oriented perspective on cloud computing." Towards a Service-Based Internet: 191-193.
5) Wang, S., et al. (2012). "Towards an accurate evaluation of quality of cloud service in service-oriented cloud computing." Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing: 1-9.
6) Wei, Y. and M. B. Blake (2010). "Service-oriented computing and cloud computing: Challenges and opportunities." Internet Computing, IEEE 14(6): 72-75.
7) Fan, Z. and X. Zhao (2010). Service-oriented storage resource architecture for cloud computing. Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT), 2010 3rd IEEE International Conference on, IEEE.
8) Iwai, A. and M. Aoyama (2011). Automotive cloud service systems based on service-oriented architecture and its evaluation. Cloud Computing (CLOUD), 2011 IEEE International Conference on, IEEE.
9) Tsai, W. T., et al. (2010). Real-Time Service-Oriented Cloud Computing. Services (SERVICES-1), 2010 6th World Congress on, IEEE.
10) Tsai, W. T., et al. (2010). Service-oriented cloud computing architecture. Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG), 2010 Seventh International Conference on, IEEE.
11) Linthicum, D. S. (2009). Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence in Your Enterprise: A Step-by-Step Guide, Addison-Wesley Professional.